- Economical abrasive disc
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers reliable, dependable results
- A weight paper backing ensure best results for specific projects
- Stikit™ attachment makes for fast, efficient disc change-outs
- Preparing blend panels prior to paint application
- Can be used with 3M™ random orbital sanders
Our 3M™ Stikit™ red abrasive disc 316U is an economical disc that delivers reliable performance. It features aluminum oxide mineral abrasive on A weight or durable D weight paper backing depending on grade. These discs are ideal for standard jobs such as filler shaping, featheredging, paint prep and finish. Our 3M™ Stikit™ attachment makes disc change outs fast and easy. The 3M™ Stikit™ red abrasive disc 316U delivers reliable performance on collision repair substrates, yet remains an economical choice for collision repair operations. Choose aluminum oxide mineral abrasive in grades up to P800 for most body and paint sanding applications. Red Abrasive Discs are available with D weight paper backing in 40 to P80 grade abrasives for aggressive shaping of plastic filler or paint removal around damaged areas.
|Application||For filler shaping, featheredging, paint preparation and finish|
|Alternate Part Number-1||60455037311|
|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide|
|Attachment Type||Stikit™ PSA|
There are no reviews yet.