- P graded premium aluminum oxide abrasive produces a quick, cool cut and a more consistent surface finish
- Water based, non-loading (No-Fil) stearate coating minimizes clogging and increases disc life
- Strong B weight latex/paper backing resists tearing while staying conformable and flexible
- Good choice for fine grit finishing and micro finishing on primed or painted surfaces, wood, composites, fiberglass, aluminum and metals, pressure sensitive adhesive and linked disc roll format allow for easy application, removal and dispensing
- Pressure sensitive adhesive and linked disc roll format allow for easy application, removal and dispensing
A great tool for blending, finishing, paint removal and sanding projects involving painted or primed materials, this Gold Reserve™ A296 fine grit paper PSA disc roll is designed for use with a random orbital sander or right angle grinder. The P graded aluminum oxide abrasive delivers cool, fast cuts, and the B weight latex/paper backing retains flexibility while lending strength and tear-resistance. To reduce clogging and improve longevity, the disc features a water based, non-loading No-Fill stearate coating. Pressure sensitive adhesive makes installation easy, and the linked disc roll format facilitates dispensing.
|Application||Collision Repair, Energy and Environment, Manufacturing and Industry, Medical Industry, Metal Fabrication/Welding, Transportation|
|Trade Mark||Gold Reserve™|
|Alternate Part Number-1||66261183822|
|Disc Diameter (in)||6|
|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide|
|Maximum Speed (rpm)||15000|
|Backing Material||Anti-Loading Paper|
There are no reviews yet.