- This revolutionary new tip design provides instant weld puddle and easy weld flow
- Less trigger time with the stud gun is required resulting in less heat transfer
- Stronger, safer welds, with less burn thru and less heat related damage to the repair area
- Easily removed from the surface after repair is complete
- Shaft flexibility and performance equal to the H and S autoshot 1001 and 1002 studs
Although they work well on any automotive steel requiring stud welding as part of the repair, this unique design allows for superior welding on the newer high strength lightweight steel, common in today’s collision repair market. The new tip design allows for a stronger and easier weld process. The 1001 Flexpert Welding Studs are the most popular stud sold. They are 2.2 mm, copper coated and have been specially designed for easy welding and easy removal after the pulling is complete. The shafts are strong yet flexible. This is the preferred stud for use with slide hammers.
|Manufacturer||H & S Autoshot|
|Maximum Sale Quantity||5|
|Maximum Sale Day||7|
There are no reviews yet.