- Use to repair holes or cracks in fiberglass, wood and metal
- Fiberglass mat offers additional thickness to provide structural reinforcement for stronger repairs
- Waterproof and paintable
- Versatile product works for repairing automobiles, boats, tubs, showers, sinks, pools, hot tubs and more
- Creates a waterproof repair that will not rust or rot
- Slightly thicker than Bondo™ Fiberglass Cloth, Bondo™ Fiberglass Mat is recommended when additional strength is required on more severe repairs like larger holes
- 0.3 mm mat can be hand torn for quick backside repairs
- Use during the fill stage of the 3M™ body repair system
- Use with Bondo™ fiberglass resin for strong waterproof repairs
Slightly thicker than fiberglass cloth, Bondo™ fiberglass mat is recommended when additional strength is required on more severe repairs like larger holes and cracks. When used with Bondo™ fiberglass resin PN 401, 402, 404, repairs are 100% waterproof, making the products ideal for automobile, tub, shower, sink, pool, hot tub, boat repair and more. This product can also be used on additional surfaces such as wood, concrete and metal to provide extremely strong, durable and waterproof repairs. When properly used with Bondo™ fiberglass resin, Bondo™ fiberglass mat reinforces repair areas and allows for repainting so that the repair looks like the original surface once the job is complete. Fiberglass mat is easy to cut to size and shape for customized repairs on automobiles. Fiberglass mat is often used with fiberglass cloth and fiberglass resin for repairs. Once the patched area has cured, it can be sanded smoothly so that it is level with the surrounding surface. A fiberglass repair completed with resin and mat is fully compatible with being painted. Fiberglass mat consists of short strands of fiberglass bonded together with a resin. Fiberglass mat offers numerous other benefits. Fiberglass mat will not absorb moisture and is non-flammable. Our fiberglass mat is also resistant to most chemicals. Our fiberglass mat is highly pliable, enabling it to conform to curved surfaces on automobiles. The flexible nature of the mat allows for customized automotive bodywork repairs on fenders, doors, hoods and other sections of the car body.
|Application||For rust repair|
|Alternate Part Number-1||60455056758|
There are no reviews yet.