- Specially designed polyurethane foam structure
- Highly absorbent to avoid any leaking and paint run
- Easy clean up and removal
- Solvent resistant
- Easy roll release in a box dispenser
- Easy to shape on contours, mask and seals all jamb
- Good adhesion to vehicle surface
- Withstands paint booth bake cycle
- Prevents overspray from penetrating into the jamb
- Improves productivity by reducing the time required to mask jambs with tape and masking paper
- Leaves no residue
Q1® Premium Foam Masking Tape is a refinishing foam masking tape designed to protect door edges and gaps from overspray while providing a smooth edge reducing time to complete the job. Mask jambs and other apertures quickly and increase profitability. Traditional Masking Tape vs. Foam Masking Tape Traditional flat masking tape can leave paint lines when used inside apertures, or must be rolled in order to create a sort of soft edge. Thanks to its construction, Q1® Premium Foam Masking Tape creates an edge faster than other classic jamb masking techniques. Also dust and other contaminants are sealed in, preventing them from damaging paint job. Refinishing foam masking tape can also be left in place during the final prep phase to help reduce compound and polish from entering jamb areas. Refinishing foam masking tape can be applied easily inside gaps and jambs with a soft pressure of the fingers. Thanks to its high conformability, the tape perfectly fits the apertures and leaves no leaks through which the paint could overspray. Forget paint bridging: refinishing foam masking tape will bring your job to a higher professional level.
There are no reviews yet.